NECK PAIN TREATMENT IN POMPANO BEACH, FL
Chiropractic Treatment of Neck Pain in Pompano Beach
Since 1978, Dr. David Pine has provided chiropractic care for neck pain in Pompano Beach. Dr. Ross Pine is a second-generation chiropractor, so he grew up believing in the ability of chiropractic care to provide drug-free, non-invasive, all-natural relief from back and neck pain. Today, he uses a variety of chiropractic treatment techniques to provide Pompano Beach neck pain treatment.
How Our Pompano Beach Chiropractor Treats Neck Pain
Neck pain can have a number of causes, including injury due to accidents, poor posture, lack of strength in core muscles, obesity, and degenerative conditions due to age, like osteoarthritis, degenerative disc disease, or spinal stenosis. Our Pompano Beach chiropractor will begin your neck pain treatment by asking questions about your neck pain symptoms and any home remedies you have tried or other treatment you have sought. Be prepared to tell Dr. Pine:
- When your neck pain started
- What home remedies or other treatments you have tried to relieve your neck pain
- Whether the pain seems to radiate from your neck or travel to other parts of the spine or body
- Whether anything you have tried relieves the pain at all
- Whether any activities, postures, or positions worsen the pain
Here at Pine Chiropractic of Pompano Beach, neck pain treatment will begin with a complete chiropractic examination, during which Dr. Pine will perform various tests to evaluate your spinal mobility and reflexes as well as postural, neurological, orthopedic, and physical health. Dr. Pine will also take X-rays in order to get a closer look at what is going on in your spine. Once Dr. Pine has had a chance to examine your X-rays and consider the results of his chiropractic exam, he will develop a treatment plan tailored to your needs. You will receive your first chiropractic neck pain treatment at the end of your initial consultation.
Dr. Pine uses a variety of chiropractic techniques to provide relief from neck and back pain, restore mobility, and promote total wellness. Some of the techniques he employs include:
- Chiropractic adjustments
- Soft tissue and joint mobilization
Neck pain relief often requires adjustment of the whole spine and even other parts of the musculoskeletal system, since misalignments can rob the cervical spine of needed stability. The specific techniques Dr. Pine uses vary from one patient to the next, depending on the patient's needs. When the bones of the spine are misaligned, or joint mobility elsewhere in the body is suffering for whatever reason, manipulation may be administered.
If you are suffering from neck pain in Pompano Beach, Dr. Pine of Pine Chiropractic Center of Pompano Beach can bring you relief. There is no need to keep suffering. Find out what chiropractic can do for you.
NECK PAIN FAQ ANSWERED IN POMPANO BEACH
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT NECK PAIN ANSWERED BY YOUR CHIROPRACTOR IN POMPANO BEACH
Neck pain can negatively impact your quality of life. Fortunately, chiropractic care can help you find relief.
What causes neck pain in Pompano Beach, FL?
Neck pain can occur for a variety of reasons. Some patients experience chronic neck pain while other patients experience neck pain only occasionally. Some of the most common causes of neck pain in Pompano Beach include:
- Whiplash. Whiplash is a condition that often occurs when the head is jerked forward or backward. When this happens, the muscles and ligaments in the neck can develop small tears that cause neck pain, headaches and other types of discomfort.
- Sports injuries. Sports injuries can cause strain in the muscles of the neck.
- Text neck. Text neck is a condition that occurs when a patient spends a lot of time bending forward to look at mobile devices. Text neck can affect the posture and formation of the spine, leading to chronic pain.
- Poor ergonomics. Chairs and mattresses that lack ergonomic design can cause the people who use them to experience pain in the neck, spine and other parts of the body.
What can a chiropractor do to relieve neck pain for patients in Pompano Beach?
Chiropractors use a variety of techniques to relieve patient neck pain. At Pine Chiropractic Center of Pompano Beach, we use the following techniques to help our patients:
- Spinal Adjustment. Spinal adjustment is a technique wherein the chiropractor makes adjustments to the spine to realign the vertebrae. Spinal adjustment can help reduce inflammation and muscle tension, reduce pressure on the muscles, ligaments and spinal cord and improve communication between the brain and the rest of the body. This technique helps the body heal while also relieving patient pain.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation. Muscle contraction using electric pulses to improve strength.
- Trigger Point Therapy. Alleviate pain through isolated pressure and release.
- Lifestyle Advice. Many people cause or exacerbate their neck pain through their habits and behaviors. We offer lifestyle advice that can help patients heal or prevent neck pain.
What are the benefits of chiropractic care for neck pain?
There are many benefits of chiropractic care for neck pain.
- Chiropractic care is all natural. Chiropractors never prescribe addictive pain medications or recommend invasive procedures.
- Chiropractic care is preventative. Chiropractors help patients avoid future neck pain by recommending lifestyle changes and postural changes that can relieve the pressure on the muscles and ligaments of the neck.
- Chiropractic care complements other therapies. Many patients work with a chiropractor and with a medical doctor to reduce neck pain.
Where can you go for all natural chiropractic treatment for neck pain in Pompano Beach?
If you have neck pain in Pompano Beach FL, contact us at Pine Chiropractic Center of Pompano Beach. We use all natural treatments to help our patients get the care they need. Call us today at (954) 782-7006.