Are chiropractors in Pompano Beach safe after car accident?
Chiropractors in Pompano Beach, like chiropractors everywhere, can provide safe and effective care for individuals who have been in a car accident. Chiropractors are trained to evaluate and treat musculoskeletal injuries, including those that can result from car accidents, such as whiplash, back pain, and neck pain.
Chiropractors use non-invasive and drug-free methods to help relieve pain and promote healing, such as spinal adjustments, soft tissue therapy, and rehabilitative exercises. They work to address the root cause of the pain and provide individualized treatment plans that are tailored to the patient's needs.
It's worth noting that chiropractic care may not be appropriate for everyone. Chiropractors will perform a thorough evaluation to determine if chiropractic care is the right choice for the patient's specific condition. If they determine that a referral to another healthcare provider is needed, they will make that recommendation.
Overall, chiropractic care can be a safe and effective treatment option for individuals who have been in a car accident. However, it's important to consult with a qualified healthcare provider to determine the best course of treatment for each individual case.
Why is it important to see a chiropractor in Pompano Beach after a car accident?
It's important to see a chiropractor in Pompano Beach after a car accident for several reasons:
- Early intervention: Seeking chiropractic care as soon as possible after a car accident can help prevent long-term pain and chronic conditions. Prompt treatment can help reduce inflammation and prevent scar tissue from forming.
- Non-invasive treatment: Chiropractic care is a non-invasive and drug-free treatment option. Chiropractors use a variety of techniques, including spinal adjustments, soft tissue therapy, and rehabilitative exercises to help relieve pain and promote healing.
- Address the root cause of pain: Chiropractors work to address the root cause of the pain rather than just treating the symptoms. By focusing on the underlying cause of the pain, they can help prevent the pain from recurring.
- Customized treatment: Chiropractors provide individualized treatment plans that are tailored to each patient's needs. They take into account the patient's medical history, the severity of the injury, and the patient's overall health to develop a personalized treatment plan.
- Collaborative care: Chiropractors work closely with other healthcare providers, such as medical doctors and physical therapists, to provide a comprehensive approach to care. They may refer patients to other healthcare providers when necessary to ensure that patients receive the most appropriate care.
Overall, seeing a chiropractor in Pompano Beach after a car accident can help individuals recover from their injuries, reduce pain, and prevent long-term complications. It's important to seek prompt medical attention after a car accident, even if there are no obvious injuries, as some injuries may not present symptoms immediately.
Should I see a chiropractor in Pompano Beach for whiplash?
Yes, seeing a chiropractor in Pompano Beach for whiplash can be a good option for treatment. Whiplash is a common injury that can occur in car accidents, and chiropractors are trained to diagnose and treat musculoskeletal injuries, including whiplash.
Chiropractors can provide a non-invasive and drug-free approach to treating whiplash. They use a variety of techniques, such as spinal adjustments, soft tissue therapy, and rehabilitative exercises, to help relieve pain, reduce inflammation, and promote healing.
In addition to providing treatment for whiplash, chiropractors can also help prevent long-term complications associated with the injury. They can work with patients to develop a personalized treatment plan that addresses their specific needs and goals.
It's important to note that every case of whiplash is unique, and treatment plans will vary depending on the severity of the injury and the patient's overall health. If you are experiencing symptoms of whiplash, such as neck pain, headaches, or stiffness, it's important to consult with a qualified healthcare provider, such as a chiropractor or
How long does whiplash take to heal with a chiropractor in Pompano Beach?
The length of time it takes for whiplash to heal with the help of a chiropractor in Pompano Beach can vary depending on the severity of the injury and the individual patient's healing response. In general, mild cases of whiplash may take a few weeks to a few months to heal, while more severe cases may take longer.
Chiropractors will develop a personalized treatment plan for each patient based on their individual needs and the severity of their injury. Treatment may involve a combination of spinal adjustments, soft tissue therapy, and rehabilitative exercises to help relieve pain, reduce inflammation, and promote healing.
In addition to chiropractic treatment, there are several other factors that can affect the healing time of whiplash, including age, overall health, and compliance with the treatment plan. Patients who are older or have underlying health conditions may take longer to heal. Additionally, patients who follow their treatment plan, get adequate rest, and maintain a healthy lifestyle may recover more quickly.
It's important to note that healing from whiplash is a gradual process, and it's important to be patient and allow the body time to heal. It's also important to follow the advice and recommendations of the chiropractor and any other healthcare providers involved in your care to ensure the best possible outcome.
Are chiropractors in Pompano Beach good for injuries?
Yes, chiropractors in Pompano Beach are trained to diagnose and treat various types of injuries. They specialize in the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries, which are injuries that affect the muscles, joints, and bones of the body.
Chiropractors use a variety of techniques, such as spinal adjustments, soft tissue therapy, and rehabilitative exercises, to help relieve pain, reduce inflammation, and promote healing. They take a holistic approach to care, focusing not only on the injury itself but also on the patient's overall health and wellness.
Chiropractors can provide non-invasive and drug-free treatment options for injuries. They work to address the underlying cause of the injury rather than just treating the symptoms. By doing so, they can help prevent the injury from recurring and promote long-term healing and recovery.
Common types of injuries that chiropractors can treat include:
- Whiplash and other types of neck injuries
- Back injuries, such as herniated discs and sprains
- Shoulder injuries, such as rotator cuff injuries
- Knee injuries, such as ACL tears and meniscus tears
- Ankle and foot injuries, such as sprains and strains
It's important to note that every case of injury is unique, and treatment plans will vary depending on the severity of the injury and the patient's overall health. If you have sustained an injury, it's important to consult with a qualified healthcare provider, such as a chiropractor or medical doctor, to determine the best course of treatment for your individual case.
Can a car accident in Pompano Beach cause spinal misalignment?
Yes, a car accident in Pompano Beach can cause spinal misalignment. Spinal misalignment, also known as vertebral subluxation, occurs when one or more of the vertebrae in the spine move out of their proper alignment. This can happen as a result of a sudden jolt or impact, such as what can occur during a car accident.
The force of a car accident can cause the spine to be compressed, twisted or bent in ways that are not normal, which can cause misalignments. These misalignments can then cause irritation or pressure on the surrounding nerves and tissues, leading to pain, stiffness, and other symptoms.
Chiropractors are trained to diagnose and treat spinal misalignments caused by car accidents. They use a variety of techniques, such as spinal adjustments, to help realign the vertebrae and alleviate pressure on the nerves and surrounding tissues. By doing so, they can help reduce pain and promote healing.
It's important to note that symptoms of spinal misalignment may not appear immediately following a car accident. In some cases, it may take days or even weeks for symptoms to develop. If you have been in a car accident, it's important to seek medical attention as soon as possible, even if you do not initially experience any symptoms, to ensure that any underlying injuries, including spinal misalignments, are diagnosed and treated in a timely manner.
Does a chiropractor in Pompano Beach help whiplash?
Yes, a chiropractor in Pompano Beach can help with whiplash. Whiplash is a common injury that occurs when the head is suddenly jerked back and forth, causing a strain or sprain in the neck muscles and ligaments. This can happen during car accidents, sports injuries, and other types of traumatic events.
Chiropractors are trained to diagnose and treat whiplash using a variety of techniques, including spinal adjustments, soft tissue therapy, and rehabilitative exercises. By performing spinal adjustments, chiropractors can help realign the vertebrae in the neck, reducing pressure on the surrounding nerves and tissues, and promoting healing.
In addition to spinal adjustments, chiropractors may use soft tissue therapy to help reduce inflammation and improve mobility in the neck. They may also recommend rehabilitative exercises to help strengthen the muscles and improve flexibility, which can help prevent the injury from recurring.
It's important to seek prompt medical attention if you experience any symptoms of whiplash, such as neck pain, stiffness, headaches, and dizziness. A chiropractor can work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan that is tailored to your individual needs and can help you recover from whiplash and return to your normal activities as quickly as possible.
How long does it take a chiropractor in Pompano Beach to fix whiplash?
The length of time it takes a chiropractor in Pompano Beach to fix whiplash will vary depending on the severity of the injury and the individual's overall health and healing capabilities. Generally speaking, it may take several weeks to several months for whiplash to fully heal.
During this time, a chiropractor may recommend a course of treatment that includes spinal adjustments, soft tissue therapy, and rehabilitative exercises. The frequency and duration of these treatments will depend on the individual's specific needs and the severity of their injury.
In addition to chiropractic care, there are several things that individuals can do to help speed up the healing process, including:
- Resting the neck and avoiding activities that may aggravate the injury
- Applying ice or heat to the affected area to help reduce inflammation and promote healing
- Taking over-the-counter pain relievers as directed by a healthcare provider
- Engaging in gentle stretching and exercise to help improve mobility and flexibility in the neck
It's important to follow the recommendations of a healthcare provider, including a chiropractor, to ensure that the injury is properly treated and to prevent further damage or complications.
Can you massage out whiplash in Pompano Beach?
Massage therapy can be a helpful part of the treatment plan for whiplash in Pompano Beach, but it may not be enough to completely "massage out" the injury on its own.
Whiplash is a soft tissue injury that affects the muscles and ligaments in the neck. It is often caused by a sudden jerking motion, such as during a car accident or sports injury. Symptoms of whiplash can include neck pain, stiffness, headaches, and reduced range of motion in the neck.
Massage therapy can be beneficial for treating whiplash by helping to reduce tension and stiffness in the muscles and improving blood flow to the affected area. This can help reduce pain and inflammation and promote healing.
However, it's important to note that massage therapy should not be the only treatment used to address whiplash. In addition to massage therapy, a chiropractor may recommend spinal adjustments, rehabilitative exercises, and other therapies to help treat the underlying causes of the injury.
The treatment plan for whiplash will vary depending on the severity of the injury and the individual's specific needs. It's important to seek prompt medical attention if you experience any symptoms of whiplash, and to work with a healthcare provider, including a chiropractor and massage therapist, to develop a personalized treatment plan that is tailored to your individual needs.
What is the best thing to do for whiplash in Pompano Beach?
If you have whiplash in Pompano Beach, there are several things you can do to help relieve your symptoms and promote healing. Here are some of the best things to do for whiplash:
- Seek prompt medical attention: If you've been in a car accident or other traumatic event and are experiencing symptoms of whiplash, it's important to seek medical attention as soon as possible. A healthcare provider, including a chiropractor, can assess the severity of your injury and develop a treatment plan to help you recover.
- Rest: Resting the neck and avoiding activities that may aggravate the injury can help promote healing and reduce pain and stiffness.
- Apply heat or cold therapy: Applying heat or cold therapy to the affected area can help reduce inflammation and promote healing. Use ice packs for the first few days after the injury to reduce swelling, and then switch to heat to promote blood flow and relaxation.
- Take over-the-counter pain medication: Over-the-counter pain medications, such as ibuprofen or acetaminophen, can help reduce pain and inflammation associated with whiplash. Be sure to follow the directions on the label and consult with a healthcare provider if you have any questions or concerns.
- Engage in gentle stretching and exercise: Gentle stretching and exercise can help improve mobility and flexibility in the neck and reduce the risk of developing chronic pain or stiffness.
- Seek chiropractic care: Chiropractic care can be an effective treatment for whiplash, including spinal adjustments, soft tissue therapy, and rehabilitative exercises. A chiropractor can help assess your injury and develop a personalized treatment plan to help you recover.
Remember to always follow the advice of your healthcare provider and avoid any activities that may worsen your symptoms. With the right treatment and care, most people with whiplash can make a full recovery and return to their normal activities.
Can chiropractors in Pompano Beach help whiplash?
Yes, chiropractors in Pompano Beach can help with whiplash. In fact, chiropractic care is a commonly recommended treatment for whiplash, as it focuses on the underlying cause of the injury and works to address it directly.
Whiplash is a soft tissue injury that affects the muscles, ligaments, and other connective tissues in the neck. It is often caused by a sudden jarring motion, such as during a car accident or sports injury. Symptoms can include neck pain, stiffness, headaches, and reduced range of motion in the neck.
Chiropractors can help with whiplash by performing spinal adjustments and other manual therapies that help realign the spine and promote healing in the affected soft tissues. This can help reduce pain, stiffness, and inflammation, and restore normal range of motion in the neck.
In addition to spinal adjustments, chiropractors may also recommend other therapies, such as massage therapy, rehabilitative exercises, and lifestyle modifications to help reduce pain and promote healing.
If you have whiplash, it's important to seek prompt medical attention and work with a chiropractor or other healthcare provider to develop a personalized treatment plan that is tailored to your specific needs. With the right care and treatment, most people with whiplash can make a full recovery and return to their normal activities.
How long should I see a chiropractor in Pompano Beach for whiplash?
The length of time you should see a chiropractor in Pompano Beach for whiplash will depend on several factors, including the severity of your injury, your overall health, and your response to treatment.
In general, most people with whiplash will need to see a chiropractor for several weeks or months to achieve optimal results. During this time, your chiropractor will work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan that may include spinal adjustments, massage therapy, rehabilitative exercises, and lifestyle modifications.
The frequency of your visits will depend on the severity of your injury and your response to treatment. In the early stages of treatment, you may need to see your chiropractor several times a week, while as you progress, the frequency of your visits may decrease.
It's important to note that healing from whiplash is a gradual process and may take several weeks or even months to achieve optimal results. Your chiropractor will work with you to monitor your progress and adjust your treatment plan as needed to help you achieve the best possible outcome.
Ultimately, the length of time you should see a chiropractor for whiplash will depend on your individual needs and goals, so it's important to work closely with your healthcare provider to develop a personalized treatment plan that is tailored to your specific needs.
What will a doctor in pompano beach do for whiplash?
A doctor in Pompano Beach will typically perform a thorough physical exam and medical history review to diagnose whiplash and determine the best course of treatment. They may also order imaging tests, such as X-rays or MRI scans, to evaluate the extent of the injury and rule out other underlying conditions.
Treatment for whiplash typically involves a combination of therapies to address pain, stiffness, and other symptoms. Depending on the severity of the injury, a doctor may recommend one or more of the following treatments:
- Rest and activity modification: In the initial stages of treatment, resting and avoiding activities that exacerbate your symptoms may help promote healing and prevent further injury.
- Pain management: Pain relievers such as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) or muscle relaxants may be prescribed to help manage pain and discomfort.
- Physical therapy: A physical therapist may work with you to develop a personalized exercise and stretching program that can help improve range of motion, reduce stiffness, and promote healing.
- Chiropractic care: Chiropractors can perform spinal adjustments and other manual therapies that help realign the spine and promote healing in the affected soft tissues.
- Massage therapy: Massage therapy can help reduce pain and stiffness, improve circulation, and promote relaxation.
- Lifestyle modifications: Your doctor may recommend lifestyle modifications, such as improving your posture, using ergonomic equipment, and avoiding activities that put strain on your neck, to help prevent future injuries.
Overall, the treatment for whiplash will depend on the severity of the injury and the individual needs of the patient. It's important to work closely with a doctor or other healthcare provider to develop a personalized treatment plan that is tailored to your specific needs.
Trust the Pompano Beach Chiropractors at Pine Chiropractic Center
Experience Our Services for Yourself
Pine Chiropractic Center, Your Pompano Beach Chiropractor
Why See Our Pompano Beach Chiropractors?
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Shoulder pain
- Sports injuries
- Car accident injuries
- Headaches and migraines
- Repetitive stress injury
- Chronic and acute pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
How Our Pompano Beach Chiropractors Promote Mind Body Healing
Not only is massage therapy an excellent addition to our chiropractor led therapies, but it is also a terrific therapy when used all on its own. Massages can be used for a variety of reasons including: general pain management, and relief of neck pain, headaches and back pain. They can also be used to reduce stress or anxiety, temporarily lower blood pressure, improve mobility or flexibility and to increase circulation.
How Does Massage Therapy Work?
At Dr. Pine's Pompano Beach Chiropractic, Pine Chiropractic Center, we understand the important role massage plays in not only feeling better, but also in maintaining wellness.
Five Energy-Boosting Foods for Pain Management this Spring
Our Pompano Beach chiropractors, Drs. David and Ross Pine, want to show patients how back pain, neck pain, headaches and other painful conditions can be alleviated through proper nutrition and other types of chiropractic care. Visit with Dr. Pine for more specific ideas tailored to help particular conditions, but definitely try these five powerhouse foods today for pain management and overall health:
2. Nuts-Walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts and cashews are all excellent sources of healthy fats and minerals that boost energy, heart health and can even help with back pain, neck pain and headaches. Omega-3 fatty acids, particularly in walnuts, also protect heart health and boost moods.
3. Greek Yogurt-Thicker, creamier and with a higher protein content than regular yogurt, Greek yogurt promotes digestive and immune health and can be used in a variety of delicious ways. With a drizzle of honey, nuts and berries for breakfast, or as a fresh veggie dip for lunch, Greek yogurt is a satisfying way to boost energy.
4. Spinach-Spinach is the king of leafy greens, and is loaded with iron, calcium, folic acid, vitamin K, vitamin C, fiber, carotenoids, lutein and bioflavonoids. Try it fresh in a salad with dried berries, walnuts and a light vinaigrette.
Dr. Pine reminds everyone to eat organic to reduce exposure to harmful pesticides, and asks:
Does anyone have some great recipes they would like to share?
Most people associate chiropractic care with adult back pain. And while this is true, it also has
Kids can get very active with sports, riding skateboards, bikes, and other activities. Have you seen how heavy their back packs can get? Regular spine checkups now can keep them enjoying these activities and prevent chronic problems later in life.
Parents are increasingly turning to alternative treatment that is drug free and are relieved to know that children are likely to require less treatments than adults as their spines are more mobile.
Pine Chiropractic Center is dedicated to getting your kids on the right track. We utilize exercise and stretching programs, diet and nutritional counseling, and soft tissue techniques, to get kids started on their road to a healthy medication free life.
As with children, teenagers can benefit from chiropractic care too. During puberty, numerous changes take place in a teen's body which places significant demands on muscles, joints and bones. This is a period when bones tend to grow fast while muscles grow slowly by comparison. With proper care we can prevent muscle imbalances, subluxations and injuries.
Learn Correct Posture To Avoid Pain and Maintain Good Health
Maintaining Proper Posture during Everyday Activities Will Prevent Low Back Pain, Neck Pain, and Headaches
One of the main ways for patients to avoid injury is to maintain proper posture while sitting, standing, and lifting objects. Hunching over a keyboard or holding ones head tilted for any period of time can cause tension or muscle strain.
Proper Way to Sit at a Desk to Avoid Back Pain, Neck Pain, or Headaches
Patients should make sure the chairs backrest is adjusted for low and mid back support, keep legs uncrossed, sit up straight and relax the shoulders keeping the forearms parallel to the desk surface. Make sure your knees are level with or below the hips, and use a footrest if feet do not reach the floor. Additionally, patients should stand up and walk around periodically so as not to remain in the same seated position for too long and to stretch out the muscles and get the blood flowing.
Proper Posture While Standing
For chiropractic patients who are required to stand for long periods of time, keeping proper posture will help eliminate back pain as well. When standing, proper posture involves keeping the bodies weight on the balls of the feet which should be shoulder-width apart, bending the knees slightly, and keeping shoulders pulled back with ears in line with shoulders. If standing for an extended period of time, the patient should be sure to walk around or shift weight between feet or from heels to toes.
Proper Posture While Lifting Heavy Objects
In addition to sitting or standing for long periods of time, low back pain, neck pain or headaches can result from improper posture while lifting an object, regardless of the objects weight. To lift an object with correct posture, chiropractors advise patients to lift with the knees and not twist while lifting the object.
Call Pine Chiropractic Center in Pompano Beach at 954-782-7006 or request an appointment online to schedule a consultation today!
What is your favorite thing about Chiropractic Care at our Pompano Beach clinic?
Another reason that our patients like chiropractic care at our Pompano Beach office is because our chiropractors work with the body instead of against it in order to promote healing and wellness. At Pine Chiropractic Center, we take a total approach to achieving health, so in addition to just chiropractic care, we also offer massage therapy as a great complement to a complete chiropractic care plan. Massage therapy has also been demonstrated to promote healing, as well as enhance signs of immunity, improve your mood, and best of all massage therapy feels good and leaves you feeling great even after you leave the office. Regular massage therapy has healing properties for injuries but will also provide results in pain relief for those who are looking for pain management.
Today we've talked a little bit about what our patients from Pompano Beach, Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Oakland Park, Wilton Manors, Fort Lauderdale, Lighthouse Point, Hillboro Beach, and Deerfield Beach have been telling us about chiropractic care at Pine Chiropractic Center. Do you live in Pompano Beach, Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Oakland Park, Wilton Manors, Fort Lauderdale, Lighthouse Point, Hillboro Beach, or Deerfield Beach and have you experienced the amazing benefits of chiropractic care? If not, call us today at (954) 782-7006 to schedule an appointment to start your journey to total health and wellness!
Different types of neck pain are associated with a variety of different symptoms, but a licensed chiropractor such as Dr. Pine has extensive experience determining the root cause of your pain. Spinal conditions often cause complex pain symptoms that may often seem unrelated so it takes a spinal expert to understand what is actually happening with your body. Dr. Pine will begin by evaluating your individual symptoms and health history and after determining your condition, he will target the true problem instead of just the pain symptoms you are experiencing.
You may notice that your neck pops more on its own than it used to, ever since the onset of your neck pain. This sometimes is an indication that the spine or neck is out of alignment and is trying to get back into the proper alignment. Neck pain is often characterized by sharp shooting pain that becomes worse when moving the neck in certain ways or into certain positions, though neck pain can sometimes be more like a constant dull ache. Neck pain may be accompanied by shoulder pain or stiffness and chronic headaches or migraines. In addition to pain symptoms, neck pain may associated with numbness or tingling, difficulty swallowing, swishing sounds that seem to be coming from inside the head, dizziness or lightheadedness, gland swelling and a general feeling of fuzzy headedness.
Do you have neck pain? Call Pine Chiropractic Center in Pompano Beach at (954) 782-7006 today!
At Pine Chiropractic Center In Pompano Beach, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness goals without unnecessary pain medication or surgery. Today we will tell you about three potentially unanticipated reasons you should visit a chiropractor in Pompano Beach today!
- Prevent Pain: Have you ever wondered how your spine degenerates until it eventually starts causing you pain? When there is a misalignment or subluxation in the spine, there may be few initial symptoms. However, over time the joints in your spine may start to experience a decreased range of motion and which can lead to degeneration in your spine. When a spine has reduced range of motion, it starts a vicious cycle where as the joints of your spine lost the ability to move through a full range of motion, they get even more stiff from lack of movement. Your nerves may start to atrophy and get smaller. This can lead to atrophy in the surrounding muscles. If a spinal misalignment goes on for long enough, the bones in your spine may even start to fuse together. For these reasons, it can be extremely beneficial to get a chiropractic adjustment periodically, even if you're not currently experiencing any symptoms.
- Can't Sleep? Get Relief from Insomnia: If you've ever suffered from insomnia, you know how not getting enough sleep can disrupt your life and make you feel tired and miserable. Getting a great nights sleep is one of the best things you can do for your health. Fortunately, chiropractic care is an effective therapy to reduce or eliminate insomnia and many other types of sleep disorders. Chiropractic adjustments have been reported to help patients fall asleep faster, sleep longer, sleep more soundly, and generally have a better nights sleep.
- General Wellness and Well Being: Chiropractors are well known for being at the forefront in the latest all-natural and non-invasive techniques to reduce pain and promote wellness. At Pine Chiropractic Center, we provide many additional services as part of your wellness program such as nutritional counseling, anti-aging treatments, supplements, and more! We're here to help you achieve the best health of your life!
At Pine Chiropractic Center in Pompano Beach, we commonly see patients from Pompano Beach, Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Oakland Park, Wilton Manors, Fort Lauderdale, Lighthouse Point, Hillboro Beach, Deerfield Beach, and the surrounding areas. If you want to start experiencing the benefits of chiropractic care in Pompano Beach, give us a call at (954) 782-7006 or use the button below to schedule an appointment today!
There are many reasons to visit a chiropractor in Pompano Beach, Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Oakland Park, Wilton Manors, Fort Lauderdale, Lighthouse Point, Hillboro Beach, and Deerfield Beach, and today we just wanted to share just a few of them with you.
Pain: Are you in pain? Your body may be trying to tell you that something is wrong. While many people only think about visiting the chiropractor if they're experiencing a spine related pain such as neck or back pain, you may not realize that your chiropractor may also be able to assist you with other types of pain such as shoulder, wrist, knee and hip pain. In addition, many types of pain can originate from problems with the spine, even though the pain symptoms are experienced in other parts of the body. In those situations, getting a chiropractic adjustment in your spine may solve the pain problems you are experiencing in your joints or extremities. In any case, you can be assured that Dr. Pine will evaluate and treat your whole body as opposed to just treating your symptoms. If you are in pain when you come to the office, you may leave feeling better after your very first visit!
- Numbness: Many people will experience some sort of numbness and tingling which keeps coming back unexpectedly. Numbness and tingling are common symptoms, but many doctors find it difficult to determine the root of the problem and provide relief. There have been many cases where a patient suffering from numbness or tingling will go to several doctors only to be told that there doesn't seem to be any cause of their problem. If you've ever experienced numbness or tingling, or a dreaded case of the pins and needles, then you know how frustrating and annoying these symptoms can be. You don't need to give up and just live with these symptoms. Many cases of numbness and tingling are caused by a pinched nerve or some problem with your spine. Many patients with unexplained numbness or tingling will find that their symptoms completely disappear after getting their back adjusted by an experienced chiropractor. If you've been suffering from unexplained numbness or tingling, don't despair! Contact Pine Chiropractic Center in Pompano Beach to set up an evaluation today!
Prevent a Surgery: An article that was published by WebMD stated that chiropractic care can reduce the need for certain surgeries by 32%. For example, lower back pain that radiates to your legs is often caused by some sort of misalignment or other problem with the spine that gets worse over time without treatment. This sort of condition may eventually require surgery, but many times a chiropractor will be able to reduce the symptoms of pain naturally and prevent the need for surgery.
At the Pine Chiropractic Center, Dr. Pine believes that every patient in Pompano Beach, Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Oakland Park, Wilton Manors, Fort Lauderdale, Lighthouse Point, Hillboro Beach, or Deerfield Beach deserves to try out chiropractic therapy, so we've made it easy for you to get started. If you want to start experiencing the benefits of chiropractic care, give us a call at (954) 782-7006 or use the button below to schedule an appointment today!